Thursday, November 22, 2007

FrIeNdShIp


What is a true friendship ?Friends are so so important to me , and i believe friends are also very essential to you .Yes , who know what will we be without friend ? But what make a true friend?To me , friendship is sharing , human loving and enjoying . Friends not only share passions but also happiness and sadness in life. Friend is supporting other to get over every effort in life , always beside you even you are not in a same place.It is quite difficult to have a really true friend , but i believe that everybody will have someone that absolutely know them and be friends for good.I myself strongly believe that I am a lucky person in relationship with friends. I had a best friend -Rui , who have been my friend for 6 years . To Rui , I can trust her on everything . When we were in secondary school , we argued so much ; I could not image why we argued that much but we still have been together till now. Before I came here , we had not had much time to go out because she had to work hard on her studying on the University exam.She is studying in a University in China and plan to go to Australia for the last 2 years of Uni. It was a bad news for me :D because Aus and Canada have different study schedule ; so ,it will be difficult for us to back to China at the same time :).Anyway , It will be the future , and who knows ? a magic will happen ?:P Rui is a mature thinking "lady" :">and a really inner strong girl. We are both naughty and funny , but she did teach me much about living strongly and support me about everything. I remember my hard time in highschool , when I had problems in my relationship , she was the only one that I could share my sadness with . From then , she became more and more inportant to me. And now , she is not my friend anymore ,because , to me , she is more than a friends , a family , a sister who always shouts at me when I do something wrong :O , who can stay up late to wait for my phone call back , just to make sure that I am Ok.We promised to be together , forever.I also have some other close friends like :Zin - the hottest girl in this world =).I am just kidding keke;Tommy, who just left China to New Zealand , is my first friend when I was 3 years old;I wish you all have beautiful friendship and a best friend who will stand by you in your whole life !

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you and your friends are studying all over the world. Hopefully you'll all get together soon!

Hanna Hasegawa said...

Friends are important, and they can help you all the time. I miss my friends!!