Wednesday, November 28, 2007

As a man to face problems~

“No one is perfect in this world” even the excellent Idol. I absolutely agree with it. For instance, I read a short story which talks a person, Tom Cruise who is an outstanding Hollywood movie star and an idol of most young people. He has a big problem, dyslexia which is a disturbance of the ability to read. I cannot imagine how a person who has dyslexia could become an actor, let alone a famous movie star. We know that actors first have to read movie scripts and remember all conversations from scripts. Second, they need to know a lot of background for the scripts they read. Researching points out that people get 75% of their information from reading, and only 25% from listening and conversation. A person who cannot read is almost like a disabled person, but Tom Cruise bravely faces his problem until he overcomes it. He learns his movie scripts by listening to tapes, not by reading them, and spends much time to grasp it. Finally he has success. Many think that successful people are some geniuses in their field certainly. In fact, everyone has the problems that he or she needs to face and overcome. For me, I have faced the most difficult language barrier in my lifetime. Especially the pronunciation drives me in predicament. I try to face it bravely, never dodge it. It is unbelievable when I give up anything to face the only problem with me, but I still cannot conquer it. What do I should do for it? As Tom Cruise as a man still face the problem even though must face it forever.

6 comments:

Ghazal said...

I am agree with you. There is no perfection in the world.

hadeel said...

I think you don't need to worry about anything. you are such a great student

Scott Douglas said...

We can all overcome our obstacles if we try!

Allen said...

I can face to this problem as well because my English reading skill in extremely terrible and I am just like Tom Cruise.

Bill said...

You can said that again. I think all obstacles can be overcomed if we work hard.

Hanna Hasegawa said...

Wow, the story is very impressive!!We can do it!