Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fight!

Today, I am so happy because I bought the ticket and I could go back to China this holiday. Yah!!!!!!Last night, I talked with my mum on-line. Actually, we miss each other so much. When I told her that I was going to have a long holiday after I finished this term, she said she wanted me to go back to China during this holiday. I was excited to hear that. I agreed her directly. Then, my mum told my dad and my dad also agreed. I was so happy because I am going to see my dad and mum soon. So did my mum. Actually, before I go back to China, I have to finish my final exam at the end of this term. It is only four weeks left. For mid term, I was not done well, so I hope this time I can do well. I understand that this level is not easy to pass. So I am going to study very hard in these four weeks. Fight!!!

2 comments:

maja said...

I'm going back for christmas as well, and I can't believe we only got four weeks left in the EAP program! Time was flying, and I'm very excited about my upcoming vacation too! Snow, family, friends, good food...

Scott Douglas said...

That's so great you are going home for the holidays. You'll be all rested up for the next semester!