Saturday, November 10, 2007

BeLiEve~~~


The first day of long weekend. I went shopping with my friends. Walking along stores, There are many familiar faces from one person smiling to me. Santa Clause! Yes, the chrimas is coming...I suddenly remember the essay I wrote which is a about the exist of Santa Claus. At first I didn't know how to write it because I didn't know whether there was a Santa Claus. What's more, in China we have no Chrismas. When I looked through the internet and tried to find some information about Santa Claus, there was a letter noticed my eyes. A young girl asked a newspaper editor whether there's a Santa Claus. The editor told her he lives and lives forever, as long as you believe. It moved me a lot. I suddenly felt it was happy to believe the exist of Santa Claus. After that I saw a movie called "polar express", and it was one of the most favorite movie I have seen. (I love animation movies, for it is full of imagination.) It made me suddenly started to believe the exist of Santa Claus! Once in my oral English class, my foreign teacher talked about the belief of fairy. He firstly asked my opinion. I said "no", because I had no reasons believe. Then, he asked one of my classmates, she said "Yes. It was said once a person said 'I don't believe the exist of fairy', a fairy would be dead because of what he said." After I heard that I changed my mind immediately.Maybe all of us should have some belief. Believe God, Santa Claus, fairy, or you can also believe your parents, siblings, friends, boyfriend/girlfriend, husband,wife...... Sometimes they can give you a sense of belonging.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hey, Joy. I've never celebrated Christmas before, only New Year's Eve,and have never actually been thinking if Santa Claus does exist or not, but I can't wait to feel the wonderful magic of these days, everything is so charming and sparkling around....
By the way, it is not me on the picture, do I look like her? It is funny though that you thought it's me.