Monday, July 09, 2007

Stampede

What with the wind and what with the rain, my good mood is ruined. I really hate this kind of weather, so repressive and boring. But I am so lucky because I chose a good day go to the stampede park and enjoy my whole afternoon there. That was a good day, the weather as nice as my mood. My friends and I wear the different style cowboy hats and go to stampede together by city-train. I was excited because this is my first time join the stampede. I was attracted by the colored shops. There are candy shops, cake shops, cafeteria, and even photo studio. The most attractive things are the games and rides. Looked at people go though with an armful of toys which are their trophies, I was hardly wait to play these games and try these rides. When the darkness came on, I was so tired but still excited. I was so happy and left there reluctantly with my trophy—little blue whale. Stampede, see you next year!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Hi Joy,
I am happy when I heard you had a good day on the stamped day.